- Weekday - Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m., & Tuesday also 9:15 a.m (September through May)
- Saturday Vigil - 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday 8:15 and 10:15 a.m.
CONFESSIONS - Weekly on Saturdays at 3:00 p.m. (in Italian and English)
LENT/EASTER - ALL SERVICES ARE HELD IN THE UPPER CHURCH
- Ash Wednesday - Morning Mass - 8am
Distribution of Ashes and Liturgy of the Word - 9:15am (school), 3:00pm and 5:30pm
- Fridays - Stations of the Cross & Benediction - 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday of Holy Week: RELICS OF THE PASSION - 7:00 p.m.
The Relics of the True Cross and Christ’s Passion will be presented at 7:00 p.m. in the Upper Church. This event allows participants of all ages in any level of spirituality to deepen and grow in their faith. A unique collection of relics has been brought together in a program of meditations, music and prayers commemorating the events of Passion of Our Lord, Jesus Christ. Rare collections such as Relics of the Passion are generally seen only in Rome or the Holy Land. We encourage you to join us in this Year of Mercy for a special opportunity that is sure to touch your heart and connect you with the roots of your faith.
- Thursday of Holy Week - Mass of the Lord's Supper - 7:00 p.m.
- Good Friday of Holy Week - Veneration of the Cross - 3:00 p.m.
- Holy Saturday of Holy Week - Easter Vigil - 8:00 p.m.
- Easter Sunday - 8:15 and 10:15 a.m.
CONFESSION - Holy Saturday Only - 11:00 a.m. (In Italian or English)
- Christmas Eve Mass - 4:00 p.m. (Regular Mass will also take place at 8:00 a.m.)
- Christmas Day Mass - 10:00 a.m
- New Year's Eve Mass - 4:00 p.m. (Regular Mass will also take place at 8:00 a.m.)
- New Year's Day Mass - 10:00 a.m.